Wednesday Night Meals: Are suspended until further notice due to a rise in COVID numbers.
Collide and Ventures: Have resumed Wednesday nights at 6:30pm.
Grief Share: Resumes March 3rd.
Sunday School: Resumes March 7th
Student Minister Search Committee: Has extended an invitation to Landon Riddle to come in view of a call to be our next Minister of Students, Sunday March 7th.
Annie Armstrong Easter Offering: The week of prayer is March 7-14, and we will be collecting all of March.
Handbell Choir Practice: Sunday March 7th at 4:30pm in the education building room 214.
Spring Forward: Daylight Savings begins March 14.
Spring Break: March 15-19 , all midweek activities except Grief Share are canceled.
The Lord’s Supper: March 21 at 6pm.
Men's Retreat: Saturday April 24 10am-5pm at Falls Creek or get a digital pass to watch online here at the church. There is a sign up sheet at the Welcome Booth.
Guidelines For March:
1) Sunday Morning Worship is in-person.
2) Sunday School has resumed.
3) Masks are strongly encouraged.
4) The Wednesday Night Bible study is in-person.
4) Ventures and Collide have resumed.
5) Services will continue to be live streamed,
but the Wednesday stream will begin at 6:45pm.
6) If you are sick, stay home.
7) If you have possibly been exposed, stay home.